Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Homework

Man, homework sucks. Every since school started, I have had soo much reading to do. I already have my first two quizzes next week! In my lierature class, I have...oh, about one hundred pages to read. But the worst part about it is that I have to look up in the dictionary every other word because I don´t know it. (Which is good in some respects, because I am increasing my vocabulary, but bad because it takes FOREVER!) Plus, we are studying symbolism, which makes it even more difficult. And the technical pieces that I have to read are so heavy, I can only handle reading a few pages at a time...

The 80´s

I don´t know if I have talked about this subject yet- but the 80´s are alive and well here in Chile. The girls dress like I did when I was seven. I am not kidding. We´re talking polka dot skirts with leggings and one earring with a side ponytail. It is out of hand.