Saturday, March 13, 2004

Last Chance

So this is my last chance to use the Internet for free at home. My bags are half packed and I will probably call the taxi to come pick me up in about an hour. Man, I have a lot of stuff. But my move shouldn´t be too bad. I have tomorrow and Monday to get everything together in my new place. and I get to start buying my own groceries and eating on my own schedule- woo hoo! That means I don´t have to eat dinner at 9:00 every night.

Last Night

I went to a farewell party for a friend that I met here. She is from England- super cool girl. She has been in Chile for three months and is going to go to Australia for the next few months where she will take a cooking course (how jealous am I?) and look for work. So we all went to her godmother´s house last night for the best meal that I have had since I arrived- three different types of curry that would make your mouth water.

It was great food with great people in a great location- her godmother is the Consulate to Monaco so she has a huge house in the hills of Santiago with a killer view. Afterwards, we went out, and of course I got home around sunrise. I will be dead tired tomorrow too, because tonight the clocks jump forward and I lose a precious hour of sleep since it is the beginning of autumn.

Ok, ciao for now. I have to get back to packing.