Saturday, February 21, 2004

Closing Time

Last nigjt, myself and Megan were picked up by Marcelo and we went to ¨buy a bottle of wine¨with him at the store- we walked out of that store with sixteen bottles. I´m not joking. But we didn´t drink them all last night- probably only about six. ;-)

Marcelo´s son in law and his kids were there, as well as Sebastian, Megan, and the newest Rotary scholar. Her name is Amy and she is from San Juan Capistrano. She will be going to la Catolica with me for school and studying a bit of everything, just like me.

It was a good night, we snacked on cheese and crackers, then pizza and a cake. Marcelo´s wife gave me a picture frame- it´s the only decoration I have right now for the apartment that I still don´t have.

I will be leaving in a few hours to go to Vina Del Mar to meet up with my friends and go to the music festival. Another long weekend....