Thursday, March 25, 2004

Underestimation

Yeah, I thought I had one hundred pages to read- if only I were that lucky. It is really like three hundred. Oh, the life of a student...

The Gym

So I joined a gym on Sunday- it cost 75,000 pesos (roughly $130). I have already met a few people- one of them was the instructor for my kickboxing class (which kicked my butt, by the way). After the class, he massaged and cracked the back of one of the other students- it reminded me of how much I would give to be able to sit on the massage chair that mom and dad have at home!!

Anyways, as I was leaving, the intsructor, Doug, came up to me me and told me that I have bad posture (thanks, I knew that) and asked if I wanted my back cracked, too. I said ok, and although it was kind of strange laying on the floor in the middle of the gym, it was the best feeling ever! He said that if I keep coming to class, he will crack my back for me everytime- what motivation for going to the gym! So I will get in shape, lose weight, and get a massage all in one!