Wednesday, April 07, 2004

How Could I Forget?

The wines in Chile rock- in every variety. And they are really cheap, which is the best part. Spending three or four dollars on a bottle and really enjoying it is not unusual. I have been to two vineyards here (have I forgotten to write about them?) and each experience has been great.

This Weekend

For the Semana Santa (Easter Weekend) I am going north to La Serena and Pisco Elqui, where the pisco plant grows. I will be accompanied by a French girl named Perrine that I met last weekend. I heard and have read that the area is beautiful so I will give you the scoop when I get back.

I hope that everyone has a pleasant weekend with their families and such. Think of me and send me a hug with your thoughts!! .....No, I really mean it. Think of me. Right now. And send me a hug.........................

Thanks. ;-) I´ll sleep better tonight.