Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Rotary, Rotary, Rotary

Just finished with a Rotary meeting this afternoon with my host club at the Union Club downtown. Right now, I am working on a translation of a project proposal for a different Rotary club whose meeting I have to go to tonight. In this meeting, we will be smoothing out the wrinkles for the Halloween fundraising party that we are planning for Friday night. So much to do and so little time...

Hahaha- one of my friends here told me that my life in Chile is purely "reuniones". I think he is right because bascially whatever meeting, appointment, lunch date whether it be for business or pleasure, study group, etc is called a "reunion". And if I am not in one, then I am in the middle of planning one. Needless to say, my planner is never full because I don´t use it. I don´t really know how I actually keep track of things....