Thursday, December 23, 2004

Bad Blogger

I haven´t been in the blogging mood lately...sorry. But in order to update the world- I´m leaving Santiago tomorrow morning to go down south. I´m going to be on the island of Chiloé for Christmas and then I take a cruise down to Port Natales. New Years Eve I should be backpakcing in Torres del Paine National Park. According to the Lonely Planet, it is one of the most breathtaking places on earth. I´ll let you know if it takes my breath away. :-)

As of right now, I´m putting off packing all of my stuff. Instead I´m writing this blog. But it will get done. I just probably won´t sleep because in an hour I´m going to be with friends giving dinner to homeless people on the street. It´s my last project with Rotary.

Speaking of Rotary, I went to my last meeting at my host club on Wednesday and finally exchanged club banners. I am hoping to go to a few meetings down south, but that will depend on my timing...

Well, I better go get my stuff done. Grrr... I hate doing things that I don´t want to do.