Sunday, June 13, 2004

Sick Again

Hmmm...so I am sick again but this time with a chest cold. I bought some medicine at the 24 hr pharmacy and it seems like it has already started to kick in so that is cool...

I am settling into my apartment quite nicely. Although I have already been there for a month, it doesn´t really seem like it because Adrien was with me for two weeks and then I went to Peru for a week. Today I went and bought a heater for the place because it is colder inside than out without one. It works very nicely and I am quite toasty and comfortable...

Quick shoutout to my brother- congratulations on your graduation Miguel!! I am so proud of you!

Wish I had more time and something of purpose to write about but I have to work on a presentation right now, so I guess this will be all for today... Chau!