Monday, June 07, 2004

Not Being Where I Was At

This past week flew by, but at the same time it went by so slowly, mainly because my thoughts were in other places- home, Chile, school, Rotary, friends, Reno, things I do, things I don't do, things I should have done, things I shouldn't have... Because of this I think it was a little hard to really enjoy where I was.

But in general, I had a great time. I got a lot of good shopping done for presents for my people back home and saw some amazing places. It was also great to spend time with my friend Mark and share stories of what we have both been up to...he might come back down to South America and may make a stop in Chile to visit me. And most of all, I learned a lot of interesting things and I think I got some pretty good photographs. When I have the time, I will be excited to print them in the photo lab at school.

Well, I don't really have much to write right now. There is way too much to try and describe what I saw and where I visited this past week, so I will just leave with a few questions that I have asked myself recently and that you might find of interest to ask yourself-

1. Where am I at in life right now?
2. Where do I want to be?
3. What is preventing me from getting there?
4. What more do I need to get there?