Sunday, June 13, 2004

What Has Been Missing in My Life

I was in the grocery store today and happened to see something that I have been missing in my life since coming down to Chile- cottage cheese! My favorite!

I bought it of course (along with a deli vegetable mix, crackers, and an orange) to eat for dinner....only to be disappointed. Boo. It was not nearly as good as the Stater Bros. brand cottage cheese- as a matter of fact, it really wasn´t even as good as Knudsen (which isn´t really that good anyways). Actually, it kind of sucked. I paid 892 pesos for cottage cheese that I didn´t like.

I think that when I go home (in July for my sister´s wedding) I am going to eat cottage cheese every day... and In-N-Out, and Rosa Maria´s, and some good Mexican food- everything that I can´t get here.