Thursday, July 29, 2004

Bubbles

I don{t have much time to write (I have lacked a lot of that in the recent past) but I am back in Santiago, only this time I have the pleasure of being accompanied by my family.  We have seen a bit of the coast, today we will be in Santiago, and tomorrow we´ll go to the mountains to go snowboarding. 

It is kind of wierd because I feel like we are in our own English-speaking bubble in Chile.  People are very nice though and I would say that we don´t stick out too badly nor draw too much attention to make us targets for pick-pocketers (is that the right word?).  Anyways, I will try to post a bit more of our adventures when I have the time.  Meanwhile, you can check out my brother´s blog (link on the right) because I know that he updated it the other day after we spent the day in Valparaíso.