Friday, August 27, 2004

Spring is in the air!

Today while walking to the metro, I looked up and lo and behold..... the trees are blooming! What is going on? Did I miss winter? It flew right by me it seems- although I guess being out of the country for two weeks probably hurried along the process, right?

Although I am quite enjoying the warm weather and cloudless (but still smog-filled) sky, I am hoping that one (just one!) storm is lurking around the corner because... I still haven´t gone snowboarding! Ahhh! I know- I am a disgrace to all snowboarders- here I am, right next to the Andes Mountains and haven´t taken advantage of them. Grrrr.... I hope it snow this weekend so I can go on Monday- that would be just great.

In the meantime- I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the studying I have to do. In fact, so overwhelmed that I am not going out tonight (and it is FRIDAY!) so that I can study. Scary, isn´t it? Well, I guess maybe it isn´t so much that I am feeling overwhelmed- it is just that I am so interested in my classes and I want to NOT be lost so badly (specifically in finance) that I am willing to sacrifice one Friday night in order to accomplish that goal. Aww man- what is happening to me? Have I been replaced by an alien? Or maybe it is just that spring fever?...