Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Roomate, School

I am getting a roomate next Tuesday- imported directly from Mexico!! Hahaha...he is a friend of my friend Gaby, also from Mexico. Since I have an extra bedroom in my apartment, now that Mom and Dad and Brother are gone, then I might as well try to rent it out. I don´t know long he will stay with me- maybe the semester, or maybe less time if he finds another place. But for the time being, it will be nice to share a place with someone that I can practice my Spanish with!!!

School
Classes are set in stone now- I will be taking Business Ethics, Finance, Spanish, Ethics in International Politics, and an art class. I should be pretty busy, but if I can, I might manage to fit in a belly dancing class to try and work off some of the curvage that I carry around with me!