Friday, November 05, 2004

Brain Overload

This morning I went to meet with the director of USAC, the exchange program that my university (University of Nevada Reno) has with another university here in Santiago, the University of Andres Bello. While there, I happened to mention to the secretary that I was planning on writing a research paper on e-learning in Latin America and she informed me of an e-learning conference that was to take place- today! So she hooked me up with the information and I went...

Now I am on brain overload- I think that I learned more today than I did during the entire last week (which is pretty hard to do considering that I am learning a lot every day). It was great- the only problem is that this conference gave me a million more ideas on the possible topics for my paper that I am going to have an even harder time finding a focus for it. As of right now it will be centered on e-learning in Latin America with Chile as a specific case- but farther than that I am not sure. I have one week to come up with an abstract (on top of the million other things that I have to do) so I can´t burn much more time writing this blog. Sorry. Until next time....

Oh yeah- we made 289.000 pesos at our Halloween benefit, or about $400.00, which will go towards buying a special protein formula for Chilean children who cannot digest animal protein of any form.