Sunday, May 09, 2004

Moving Time

Leah is moving today into her new apartment (which is actually Aimee´s old apartment). And guess what? I am going to move too. I am over the situation that I am in right now and I really need my own space to relax. Plus it would be nice to have a television and a radio. And hot water. No, I am not kidding. I don´t have hot water (as of yesterday). That is really the main reason why I gotta get out. And since things usually take about five years to get done here, I figure that I can probably find an apartment and move before the hot water heater will get fixed. So the search begins today...

BINGO

No luck. I didn´t win a thing. Boo hoo. I really needed the television that someone else won...

Another Reno-ite

Yeah, so I went to Peter´s (Rotary scholar) on Friday and I met another person who studied at UNR. He lived in the dorms right next to my dorms when I lived there. And, he kept a blog while he was there, just like I am doing here. Coincidence? No, I don´t believe in coincidences.

His name is Enrique and he writes for a financial paper here in Santiago. I need to go buy it- it will help me with my Spanish business vocabulary. But I can´t remeber what the darn thing is called, even though I must have asked him like ten times. But I think I remember him telling me that it is salmon-colored. Enrique, when you read this, please email me and tell me (again) what it is called...

Día de la Mamá

Happy Mother´s Day to all you mom´s out there. But especially my mom, grandma, and two sisters. I love you guys! Although this is only one day of the year, know that the hard work you do is appreciated. Especially with putting up with children like me... :-)