Monday, November 08, 2004

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I don´t know what is wrong with me- I have so much to do, so little time, yet I still notice the small things and don´t think I have ever been happier in Santiago. Every day, great things seem to be falling in my lap- I can´t help but be very grateful.

This week, besides all of my projects and test that my friend just reminded me about, I will be going to another e-learning conferece. On Wednesday, I will meet 20 northern Californians who are coming to my Rotary club and need to have finished the translation of the proposal to make the last week in October a worldwide Rotary Week of the Child.

Well, group work is calling me. We are puttin the finishing touches on our presentation for international political ethics class- we are presenting Rotary International as an NGO and supporting why it functions so well on an international ethical basis.

Quote for the day- Smile. It increases your face value.