Thursday, November 11, 2004

Projects

We`re just finishing up our finance project. Not that it matters much since the deadline was extended until tomorrow due to the death (from cancer) of one of the director`s of the school. At least we are finishing... My test in business ethics was postponed as well, so I have a lot of stress lifted off of my shoulders. I never met the woman that died, but I am sure that we are both in better places right now....

Yesterday I was a translator between Chilean and American Rotarians- we were trying to work out some problems that have arisen with what seems to be a huge difference in the management of funds from what the grant proposal spelled out in a micro-credit program that the two clubs established. So it seems that this is going to be my new project of the week...


Me with my group in International Political Ethics after our presentation on international organizations (We presented Rotary as an NGO- we examined its ethics, transparency, viability, challenges for the future, reach, etc.)