Friday, November 12, 2004

LINK Chile

Hey all- I am on my lunch break from LINK Chile, an e-education conference, and found ths nifty connection, conviniently placed in the foyer of UTEM, the physical campus of the virtual university that is sponsoring this whole deal. I`m learning a lot (of course) and meeting some great people with a lot of interesting points of view on distance learning and everything that applies to it. Of course this is making it much harder for me to find a focus on the paper that I need to churn out pretty quickly here...

Tonight I am looking forward to enjoying another type of digital education- at an electronik festival! I figured that I deserved a bit of fun since the last two weeks I have been running aound like a chicken with my head cut off. So this 16 hour festival might help me relieve some stress...there are some big name DJs (Paul Oakenfold, Fat Boy Slim for any of you who care) and I am thinking that I should have a pretty good time...that is if the rain decides to let up. I am not digging this spring shower considering that part of the festival is outside....